Useful city information for Delaware:
|Country||United States of America|
|State and Capital City||Delaware, Dover|
|Voltage/Frequency||120V, 60 Hz|
|GDP per Capita||$42,448|
|British Embassy / Consulate||+12025886500|
Delaware Airport travel information:
|Nearest International Airport||Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)|
|Distance from Airport to city||144Km (90mls)|
|Approx time/cost by Bus|
|Approx time/cost by Taxi||mins / US$|
|Approx time/cost by Train||Not available|
|Approx time/cost by Underground-Metro||Not available|
Business Etiquette Guidance and Tips
- When greeting, the hand shake should be firm, brief and confident. In most situations, you can begin calling people by their first names.
- Business cards are exchanged without formal ritual and it is quite common for the recipient to put your card in their wallet, which may then go in the back pocket of their trousers. This is should not be considered as an insult.
- Americans are direct and value logic and linear thinking. Expect people to speak clearly and in a straightforward manner.
- Arrive on time for meetings since time since punctuality is considered important.
- Meetings may appear relaxed, but they are taken quite seriously and agendas will be followed.
- Emphasis is on controlling time with business conducted rapidly.
6 Day Weather Forecast For Delaware
Public Holidays 2015:
|(9)||1, 19||16||-||-||25||-||4||-||-||12||11, 26||25|